Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Time's Up...or Not?


So I know we've all heard that our beloved Vibe magazine is going out of business. =(

Well, business-man and Vibe's original founder, Quincy Jones is not pleased with this news at all. He recently spoke-out about the downfall of his iconic magazine saying,

“They just messed my magazine all up, but I’m gonna
get it back. You better believe it, I’m’a take it online because print and all
that stuff is over...”

Wooaah sounds like Mr.Jones is pissed...Nonetheless, I think the idea of an online-magazine is awesome. Everything is online now and i seriously can't imagine my life without some sort of Vibe magazine in it!!!!........oookay maybe I can. Still, I've been a fan of Vibe since forever! So hopefully this isn't the end.


love&blessings, Tye

No comments:

Post a Comment